There are OODLES of new fabrics to choose from!
I'm working on getting all of the newest fabrics posted. Please check on the right sidebar as well as clicking on the "Newest Fabrics" subheading under the mainheader to view a great deal of them.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Recent Rufflings ...

If I had a penny for every time I was going to redesign this site ... or just keep up with the most recent photos of some of the things I was working on ... hmmm ... I could probably hire someone to keep me up to date :-)
{sigh}
I do post much of what I am working on to my family blogsite and to my facebook page ... and not here. {Apparently I can juggle TWO sites ... but three is a bit harder.} If you'd like to become my facebook friend or would like to know my other site, just drop me a note/comment. With all this social media ... I just don't always keep up in all the sites simultaneously.
I will do a quick update now though.

Some recent dresses that have made it across the path of my sewing machine lately ...
I do have additional fabric if these aren't in the sizes that you are looking for. And these dresses themselves are available for purchase. Just leave me a note or email me at almquist{at}fmtcs{dot}com   of course removing the { } in the address.

Night Air: 3T


Sweet Ping: 3T


 This beautiful set was made for a sweet sister and her new little sister!

And it was SOOOOO sweet to see them IN their dresses on the day they officially became sisters! 
I cannot tell you how deeply my heart is touched to see my dresses ON the little girls they are made for.

And I am working on a new project. I was hoping to have it done before Easter ... but I'm still working out the details ... here's a continued sneak peek:

It's a little stuffed owl with Chinese characters on his wings, feet, eyes and beak. I plan on using a combination of other fabrics for his belly and face. On his back there is a pocket for stowing an Ipod or markers, or other little treasures. Each one will have a verse of encouragement.

6 comments:

  1. So cute. How much are these? How can you buy one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the panda bear fabric super cute. Happy Anniversary. Can't wait to order matching set when we receive our referral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this red polka dot fabric mixed with the Chinese characters....and also the panda print!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red/white flower material and the panda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested in Jennifer Camerons post about dresses for a child ( 3 years) and a mini dress for her baby doll, so they can dress identical. Do you have any available?

    Cynthia Kinman
    614-571-3857 kinman1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete