NEW photos of what is fresh off the sewing machine under PHOTO GALLERY heading below.
Take a Peek!

I have a ton of new fabrics email me for details.

Friday, May 13, 2011

"A Little Birdie Told Me" Skirt

 Sweet Lil' Birdies Simple Twirl
15.5 inch length (approx. 6/7 size although it can be worn by a smaller size as a longer skirt) 
The waist is 20" unstretched (please just let me know if you need this altered and I would be glad to custom size it to fit your sweetie-pie perfectly.)
Other sizes available upon request.
Another featured skirt found at Ruffled Feathers Company.


The sweetest lil' birdies flutter around the branches and spring blooms of this sweet and tender print. The colors are so soft and gentle with baby shades of blue, pink, rose, yellow and green. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it! 
The style is a simple twirl skirt with a sweetpea-green edging with white hearts across the bottom hem. Take a look and you can almost feel the sweet blossomed breeze flowing and the birds twittering away.
(Click any photo to view larger)
Please email me if you would like to order this or any other skirt or dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment