NEW photos of what is fresh off the sewing machine under PHOTO GALLERY heading below.
Take a Peek!

I have a ton of new fabrics email me for details.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Asian Fans Side-Split Skirt

Another featured dress from Ruffled Feathers:

Asian Fans Side-Split Skirt
2T size
(Click on any of the photos to see them larger)
This fabric of this side-split double layer skirt is so beautiful. Fans dance harmoniously displaying beautiful oriental ladies and Asian patterns of flowers and scenery. There is metallic gold highlighting the entire design in the fans as well as in the red and gold piping along the edge. The second layer is white Kanji lettering on a black background.
If you like the fabric and would like the skirt made into another skirt design or an Apron Dress I would be happy to make something special just for you! Simply email me at almquist at fmtcs dot com or leave me a comment. Also, if you would like to purchase this skirt please see the sidebar under the Ready-Made Items or leave me a comment. Or just leave me a comment ... I love comments :-)
Be sure to check back for the next featured skirt/dress!
And scroll down one post if you missed the apron dress I posted earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment